Followers(关注我呐)

2011年10月28日星期五

only love you

Where there is great love, there are always miracles
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet
Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder
I need him like I need the air to breathe.
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be m
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts
If I know what love is, it is because of you
Love is the greatest refreshment in life
Love never dies
The darkness is no darkness with thee
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
When love is not madness, it is not love.
A heart that loves is always young
Love is blind.
Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases
The soul cannot live without love
Brief is life, but love is long
Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.
Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
My heart is with you
I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet!
I'll think of you every step of the way.
Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.
The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart
One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.That word is love
Every day without you is like a book without pages.
Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out o
Love is a light that never dims
May your love soar on the wings of a dove in fligh
She who has never loved, has never lived
Life is the flower for which love is the honey
No words are necessary between two loving hearts.
Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you
You make my heart smile.

没有评论:

我可爱滴老鼠^^

marquee behavior=scroll direction=down scrollamount=3 scrolldelay=46 height=565 style='position:absolute; left:55%; top:53px; width:17; height:565px;'>